Friday, January 8, 2016

Dressed-up (Modified) Toyota Camry Hybrid 2016 Malaysia

Dear Owners of TCH

I noticed that most owners of TCH are mature, stable, family oriented , health conscious but slightly plump.  They are within the age of 4o -55 years old.In a little research that I did with members  and owners of Camry Hybrid I also found that  there are also young people at the age of 28-30 who drive and own the car. I believe that they are owners of small or medium size enterprises. But I wonder why these young people would want to owe a car that is so boxy and unattractive. I believe it must be the hybrid engine that powers the Camry. At that age I would get a Mazda 3 or a Honda Civic especially the 1.6 Turbo I have to say that the performance of the Camry at the mid range speed is just awesome. This car would easily out drive most of Japanese and some  entry level European cars on the highway,


Image result for modellista camry
Modellista 
 Toyota Camry can be modified to make it sportier. But I seldom see the car being modified by owners. Probably if we modify the car too heavily it would look rather ugly because of the uninspiring design of Camry. We can't do much to the body of the car That explains why the car was given an extensive update (mid -life modifications-2000 new items) in the United States. But in Malaysia we have to make do with whatever that we have. I google the internet I found a company that designs quite nicely body kit (spoilers and diffusers ) for Toyota Camry Hybrid, They call the modification "modellista". It's kind of nice and exudes that understated luxury. I love it. I heard in Malaysia it costs around RM 2000 or around US 500.

Image result for modellista camry
Modellista for Totota Camry 2016











2 comments:

  1. Wonder where can we get the body kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can check at ACM motorsport. They have in branch in Balakong Selangor. It costs more than RM 2,000

    ReplyDelete