Tuesday, November 3, 2015

RON 95 or RON 97 for Toyota Camry Hybrid?

Dear Members and Fans of Toyota Camry Hybrid

RON 95 vs RON 97 Which fuel do I use for my Camry Hybrid?
RON stands for Research Octane Number. It's actually a rating to measure fuel knocking resistance.The higher the number of octane the more it can resist engine knocking and nothing else. It has nothing to do with power or saving of fuel.


So do I use RON 97 for my Camry Hybrid? YES you can if you want to burn your hard earned money especially with the introduction of GST.. The hybrid only requires a minimum of RON 91. It's a misconception  to say that using RON 97 will save fuel and give more power.
Let's have a teh tarik session together at a nice restaurant in Bangi the money you save.

Happy motoring...

1 comment:

  1. its truth, just get my new car, salesman pump full tank ron 95, can go almost 700km, and with ron 97 pump last 2 day, almost finish 25% of full tank with only less than 100km

    ReplyDelete