Monday, November 23, 2015

Toyota Camry Hybrid 2015 service/ mantenance schedule

Dear  Members and and Fans of Toyota Camry Hybrid

I've appended Toyota Camry Hybrid's  maintenance or service schedule . From the schedule, we can see that the cost of servicing the Hybrid at 20,000 kilometers is around RM 253 or approximately 60 US dollars. It must be noted that the amount is for mineral based oil. I would definitely recommend members to use  fully synthetic oil. From my own experience using and maintaining many types of car  such as Proton, Volvo, Toyota, Honda , using premium oil would make the engine smoother and lasts longer without much problem. Your engine will still sound as good as new even after 200,000 kilometers.

If you need to save money for the 1st and 2nd services, you can opt for mineral based oil. However ,being me and being cautious about the engine even for the short intervals-1,000 km and 5,000 km- I opted for  the fully synthetic oil. My principle that I adhere to is  to introduce the synthetic oil the soonest possible while the engine is still new. 



Toyota Camry service-maintenance schedule 2015


]



No comments:

Post a Comment