Wednesday, August 17, 2016

UMW Toyota Malaysia and the people there ....Fcuk you

Hi guys

I'm Dr Salleh and I run Toyota Camry Owners Club  of  Malaysia or CHOCoM  for quite a while and I tell you that to get in touch with Toyota Malaysia to ask simple things is so difficult. I think its easier to make an appointment to see Najib Razak or Dr Mahathir than to see a top management guy of Toyota Malaysia. You know how long it takes  me to seek an appointment with Toyota Malaysia--Weeks. This morning after so many attempts,I got a call a call from Ms. Soo Ching who said that I had to write a letter  to Cik Suri Atikah  to seek an appointment to see a top official from Toyota Malaysia.

Toyota Malaysia is like a Fortress with so many layers and walls. People say its so difficult to deal with government departments. Just try to get an appointment with Toyota Malaysia. You have to go through so many emails , text messages via messenger , via Toyota Malaysia FB, Calls and letters ...And still nothing yet. Now ,I know why Toyota Malaysia has not improved. They have been run by people who are out of touch. The company is being  run by bureaucrats with so many layers of people.

No wonder they cannot solve the mirrorlink problems... No wonder the reputation of Toyota is getting badly bruised by the day. I don't know whether I would buy Toyota again. I think the people  this company should reflect on how they run their company. Fcuk the people in Toyota....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dr Salleh,
    I think this is typical of Japanese management. It is not because that these guys are too busy to meet you but more of they are afraid to give any answers/decisions without getting any clearance from higher up (in Japan). Hence, they are very afraid to talk, lest they talk the wrong thing. This will definitely lead to the future downfall of the Japanese industries as they are slow in making decision or innovation.

    Anyway, if you happen to meet any of this so called top guy in Toyota, please help to ask this for me: I have been driving My Camry Hybrid for almost 9 months. One particular glaring performance weakness which I felt is that the Camry Hybrid handling at taking corner is very-very- poor. You can feel the "Roll" so badly even at no so high speed (e.g. 80 kph) compared to the many other basic cars like the Preve, Wira and Myvy. I was frequently been honked or being overtaken by these cars when turning at the big corners/roundabouts at Cyberjaya because I felt my car rolled so much that I have to slow down considerably.
    I did not have such serious roll problem when I was driving the Accord, Civic, Wira, Satria...
    Please ask these Toyota guys, "Is there any way to improve and reduce the rolling effect, by adding in some stabilizer, anti-roll bar, etc....to be done by Toyota? I do not want to put in any additional modifications by other suppliers that may affect the warranty of the car. Thank you.

    Wilson,
    Johor Bahru.

    ReplyDelete