Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Camry hybrid alignment

Hi guys and Salam Jumaat to all Muslims..
When I bought the new Michelin tyres, the owner of the shop told me that my original front tyres had an irregular wear..Thus at 50 K service I went to Toyota Bangi and reported the problem.I believe something is wrong with the alignment or the suspension.The service center however could not solve the problem but promised to repair it at another place authorized by Toyota. And they just did that...
I don't what they did but my steering now feels more tight and taut. It feels so good driving the car. I feel like I'm driving a German made car instead of a hybrid taxi. Now , I wish that the CH has more power and torque to complement the good handling.
I enclose the readings of the adjustments made.

No automatic alt text available.

1 comment:

  1. Dr how did the dealer fix the issue? Just had my tyre replaced at 53k, shop said that camber is leaning inside results in inside shoulder wear. Old tyre also have feathered outside wear. Shop want to replace camber bolt but I insist to bring back to dealer.

    ReplyDelete