Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Camry hybrid resale value Malaysia

Dear Bros


Dear Bros in CHOCom...
One of the things that I had to take into consideration when buying theToyota CH is the resale value. This is because the hybrid was new to the country....The fear of new technology is always there...
This fear struck me deep in my rationale thinking but the crazy side of me won the argument and I went ahead with the purchase. I have no regret whatsoever with the car but the resale value is pretty much decided by the consumers and their perceptions...
What better way to check on the resale value of the car than to refer to the widely used buy/sell application Mudah as the reference...
So today I checked the online website and noticed that the resale value of the CH is reasonably good... the cheapest used 2015 CH is listed at RM125,800 and the most expensive is at RM 138,800.. The resale value does not drop as much as a Hyundai or a VW..In fact, it performs admirably well in retaining its value...I'm not displeased..

Image may contain: car

No comments:

Post a Comment