Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Camry hybrid group Convoy

Dear CHOCoM members...

Today, I recced the Kuala Kubu Baru and Ulu Yam areas for the convoy trip to Genting Highlands.. The trunk and kampung roads are really nice and challenging to drive especially the winding and the sharp turn corners not far from Ulu Yam and Batang Kali.
While driving enthusiastically , a 5 series BMW was trying to overtake me but he was having difficulties in doing that at the winding road for about 20 kms. He seemed very agitated and frustrated and was making dangerous overtaking overtures but I finally relented when nearing Awana Cable car station...
Image may contain: car and outdoor
I was driving with my precious cargos whom all are very plumb and the kilos of books in the trunk made my car heavier than usual... I would not have given the chance if I didn't have the extra weight. Michelin PS 4 was the main reason for the nice cornering and beating the BMW.. The other was my good driving skills.... Well ...the instant torque helped a lot too...
Please see the photos of my recce up to Genting Highlands... The traction battery was full to the brim when I came down from Genting.. Had nice bitter and reasonably priced Durians in Batang Kali. Please see the photos attached...
Our trip will be finalised after I discuss with Mr Anslem , the deputy President. ...I really hope that members will join the trip .I guarantee you that it will be really fun and enjoyable family trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment