Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Michelin tyres for Camry hybrid

Hi boys and girls in CHOCoM...

Today, I did a rather long drive to JB on two new pair of sticky shoes on my TCH sending my youngest to UTM in Skudai. Never had the opportunity to test out the Michelin PS 4 until today...
As you remember, I've given a very good review of the tyres and I still believe they still tick the right boxes.
Nonetheless, I believe the tyres are not without its weaknesses especially when driving fast...Im talking about driving at 140 to 150km/hr. I noticed that the tyres were not as planted as the bridgestone ER 33 when doing a high speed run..They lacked directional stability like you are hitting a crosswind...and tend to "wander" a bit.
I dont know whether its just my feeling...I hope those who had the same experience probably you could share with the others.Now I'm missing my ER 33...
PS..I did not exceed more than 160 km/hr coz I was carrying my precious cargo...my family.

Image may contain: car and outdoor

1 comment:

  1. Nice Car, beautiful and confortable, nice post, nice pictures, thanks for sharing..!! Copart

    ReplyDelete